We can help you understand everything you need to know about selling your home:
Not all real estate licensees are the same. Only agents who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS are properly called REALTORS. We proudly display the logo on our business cards and other marketing and sales literature.
We subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and maintain a higher level of knowledge of the buying and selling process. An independent survey reported that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
Real estate transactions are one of the biggest financial dealings of most people’s lifetime:
Transactions today usually exceed $250,000. If you had a $250,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a certified professional accountant? If you had a $250,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be wise to work with a professional REALTOR® when you are selling a home.
If you’re still not convinced of the value of a REALTOR®, here are more reasons to use one:
- When selling your home, we give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace as well as the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- We can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property.
- Our team will market your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over half of real estate sales are cooperative sales. Most buyers to have their own buyers agent who works only for the buyer while we work only for you the Seller.
- We act as the marketing coordinator. We distribute information about your home to other agents through our MLS or other marketing networks. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
- We know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. Studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts with past clients, personal referrals, friends and family. When we market your property, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. We will always prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
- We objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial contract is only the beginning. We still have appraisals, inspections and financing contingencies. Our goal is to help you get the most money possible for your home as well as the best terms.
- Finally, we help close the sale of your home. Since issues may arise between the initial sales agreement and closing. An example might be unexpected repairs that the lender may require for the buyer to obtain financing. There can be a title issues that need to be resolved. There is plenty of paperwork without the added burden of unexpected issues. We can help you in all facets of your closing and the best people to objectively help you resolve any issues.